Biology Laboratory Apparatus
Approx. Rs 60 / Pack
Our organization is actively engaged in manufacturing, supplying and trading Plain Slides.
These provided products are made using modern techniques and utmost quality of material. Our products come with various specifications to choose from. Clients can avail these products from us at nominal prices. Features:
- Superior strength
- Innovative pattern
- Thickness: 1.0 /- 0.05 mm
- 25 mm x 75 mm (Length x Width) 0.8 mm to 1 mm thick
- Ground edges
- Thickness: 0.9-1.2 mm
Approx. Rs 25,000 / Unit(s)
With the support of our dedicated team of professionals, we are bringing forth an extensive range of Egg Incubator
. These incubators are manufactured from the utmost quality of material & modern techniques in adherence with the set norms of industry. Our offered incubators are completely checked by quality experts under strict parameters meeting all the standards. Clients can avail these incubators from us at nominal prices.Features:
- Robust construction
- Corrosion resistance
- Longer working life
Approx. Rs 60 / Unit
With the valuable assistance of skilled team of professionals, we are offering Thistle Funnel.
The offered funnel is well designed by our adept professionals utilizing utmost quality material and modern technology. This funnel is provided on different specifications as per the demand comes from clients. In addition to this, we provide this funnel after checking properly on various parameters in order to assure its flawlessness.Features:
- Accurate dimension
- Superior performance
- Easy to handle
- Funnels are steam autoclavable at 1210°C
- Available In Soda Glass & Borosilicate Glass
- Funnels with Thistle Head Size: 7*300 mm
Approx. Rs 3,000 / Unit(s)
We are offering our esteemed clients a wide array of Slide Projector
or Manual Projection Screen. This range is known for its precise performance and functioning. Also, our range is demanded amongst the clients for its efficient and effective use. Moreover, this range is acknowledged for catering sturdiness. Durable and reliable, our range is available in the market in multiple specifications and features. Besides, this range is available at cost-effective prices.Features:
- Material of screen surface: matte white, gray matte white, glass beaded, gray glass beaded
- Orthographic projection
- Appearance sharps: square (quadrilateral), octagon, hexagon (use the 0.6 mm Cold-Strip Steel material)
- Item Code: Manual-Projection-Screen
Approx. Rs 6,999 / Unit(s)
The company has carved a niche in the market for the supply and the manufacture of a wide range of products such as the Biological Microscope
which are made using a high quality of raw materials which have been bought from reliable vendors. These products are equipped with excellent wide field eyepieces and they offer a very clear image. These products have an excellent zoom range and they are used in the medicine agriculture areas and they have been priced at very reasonable rates in the market.Feature:
- High quality
- Clear image
- Simple to operate
Approx. Rs 6,999 / Unit
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Unit
- Portable: Yes
Supported by our industrious professionals we are offering Monocular Microscope made with suitable material.
• Free from flaws
• Excellent design
• Quality approved
• Model: Microscope
• Material: Standard
• Dimensions: Customized
Use:Often used to study very small objects and organisms that can't normally be observed by the naked
Our organization is highly acclaimed provider of Compound Microscope which has excellent grade lenses.
- Light weight
- Accurate dimensions
- Excellent finishing
- Type: Microscope
- MOQ: 1 set
- Packaging: Standard material
- A compound microscope can be used to observe or analyze microscopic objects or organisms that may otherwise be too small for the naked human eye
Approx. Rs 500 / Unit(s)
|5. Resistance boxes brass plugs .1 to 1 ohms|
|6. Resistance boxes brass plugs .1 to 10 ohms|
|7. Resistance boxes brass plugs 1 to 10 ohms|
|8. Resistance boxes brass plugs 1 to 50 ohms|
|9. Resistance boxes brass plugs 1 to 100 ohms|
|10. Resistance boxes brass plugs 1 to 500 ohms|
|11. Resistance boxes brass plugs 1 to 1000 ohms|
|12. Resistance boxes brass plugs 1 to 5000 ohms|
|13. Resistance boxes brass plugs 1 to 10000 ohms|
|15. Resistance box decade 5 dial 1-10k|
Bio Safety Cabinet
Approx. Rs 80,000 / Unit(s)
A Bio Safety Cabinet (BSC) — also called a biological safety cabinet or microbiological safety cabinet — is an enclosed, ventilated laboratory workspace for safely working with materials contaminated with (or potentially contaminated with) pathogens requiring a defined bio safety level. Several different types of BSC exist, differentiated by the degree of biocontainment required.The primary purpose of a BSC is to serve as a means to protect the laboratory worker and the surrounding environment from pathogens. All exhaust air is HEPA-filtered as it exits the bio safety cabinet, removing harmful bacteria and viruses. This is in contrast to a laminar flow clean bench, which blows unfiltered exhaust air towards the user and is not safe for work with pathogenic agents
Pumping Heart Work Model
Approx. Rs 1,450 / Piece
How does a Pumping Heart Work Model. How does the blood pump and pass on to veins. Find out from this exciting working model Pumping Heart.
Approx. Rs 1,999 / Piece
A Student Microscopes
, is a type of microscope which uses visible light and a system of lenses to magnify images of small samples.Special features of This Microscope:
- Strong metallic body - powder coated
- Indian Optic set
- High Clarity
- Always in stock
- Easy focus
- 2 objectives, 2 lenses
- Free Slides packet
- Microscope cover and thermocol box packing
- 1 year warranty on manufacturing defects
It is used to view smaller specimens such as cell structures which cannot be seen at lower levels of magnification. Essentially, a compound microscope consists of structural and optical components. However, within these two basic systems, there are some essential components that every microscopist should know and understand. These key microscope parts are illustrated and explained below.Structural Components
- The three basic, structural components of a compound microscope are the head, base and arm.
- Head/Body houses the optical parts in the upper part of the microscope
- Base of the microscope supports the microscope and houses the illuminator
- Arm connects to the base and supports the microscope head. It is also used to carry the microscope.
- There are two optical systems in a compound microscope: Eyepiece Lenses and Objective Lenses:
- Eyepiece or Ocular is what you look through at the top of the microscope. Typically, standard eyepieces have a magnifying power of 10x. Optional eyepieces of varying powers are available, typically from 5x-30x.
- Eyepiece Tube holds the eyepieces in place above the objective lens. Binocular microscope heads typically incorporate a diopter adjustment ring that allows for the possible inconsistencies of our eyesight in one or both eyes. The monocular (single eye usage) microscope does not need a diopter. Binocular microscopes also swivel (Interpupillary Adjustment) to allow for different distances between the eyes of different individuals.
- Objective Lenses are the primary optical lenses on a microscope. They range from 4x-100x and typically, include, three, four or five on lens on most microscopes. Objectives can be forward or rear-facing.
- Nosepiece houses the objectives. The objectives are exposed and are mounted on a rotating turret so that different objectives can be conveniently selected. Standard objectives include 4x, 10x, 40x, although different power objectives are available.
- Coarse and Fine Focus knobs are used to focus the microscope. Increasingly, they are coaxial knobs - that is to say they are built on the same axis with the fine focus knob on the outside. Coaxial focus knobs are more convenient since the viewer does not have to grope for a different knob.
- Stage is where the specimen to be viewed is placed. A mechanical stage is used when working at higher magnifications where delicate movements of the specimen slide are required.
- Stage Clips are used when there is no mechanical stage. The viewer is required to move the slide manually to view different sections of the specimen.
- Illuminator is the light source for a microscope, typically located in the base of the microscope. Most light microscopes use low voltage, halogen bulbs with continuous variable lighting control located within the base.
- Condenser is used to collect and focus the light from the illuminator on to the specimen. It is located under the stage often in conjunction with an iris diaphragm.
- Iris Diaphragm controls the amount of light reaching the specimen. It is located above the condenser and below the stage. Most high quality microscopes include an Abbe condenser with an iris diaphragm.
Pathology Lab Items
Approx. Rs 400 / Unit(s)
Our organization is an eminent provider of Pathology Lab Items available in various options.
- Convenient to use
- Less maintenance
- Free from flaws
- Category: Lab Items
- Dimension: As per demand
- MOQ: 1 quantity
- Used for pathological purposes